Sunday, August 12, 2012

All Apologies

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in forever. To my two followers and to the visitors of this site, I'm going to be much more dedicated to this blog and post regularly. I haven't given up!


Like this little train...that maybe should have. On a side note this clown is freaky.



The reason I haven't posted until now is because I'm working a ton and totally mentally exhausted. I work all day and I get home and my mind is like smelly liquid brain diarrhea. I'm not going to post a picture for that. Even though I kind of want to.

Especially while you're eating. I don't want you vomiting at work.


I'm not making excuses though. It's my fault and it's my blog. It's like what a good friend once said to me what you put into your job you'll get paid out. I'm not here to bitch and complain. I'm here to blog. If I wanted to do that I'd have a Myspace page...


You read that right BeiberFan1996

As you can tell with my epic scale short attention span I'm going off on a tangent. I'm also surfing the web, watching TV and shopping online. So yeah, I'm a little distracted and it's two am. I'm making a promise now that I'll post here more than once a week. So I'll be seeing you. Except maybe just not at my job.



Please come again !

 Also check out this awesomely distracting site. All about one of the very best cult indie actresses Zooey Deschanel.

http://thezooeydeschanel.tumblr.com/page/156


1 comment: